[racket] the most functional man in the world

From: Matt Jadud (matt at jadud.com)
Date: Wed Dec 19 20:16:10 EST 2012

Hi Matthias,

Just one question: is the goal that we interpret the video ironically?

I thought I would ask, so that someone from the team could explain what was
intended with this script. My read, after watching it several times, and
comparing it to videos about other novice programming environments is that
it is grossly sexist, and I would never want to show it to my students. I'm
hoping I'm reading it wrong.

Many thanks,
Matt