[racket] distributed places - throwing dcgm-type contract violation on *channel-get

From: Matthew Eric Bassett (mebassett at gegn.net)
Date: Mon Dec 17 02:46:52 EST 2012

On 12/16/2012 04:57 PM, Kevin Tew wrote:
> I think the remote node may not be able to find the
> "hello-world-place.rkt" module.
> I've added some better error reporting to git head that may help you
> determine if this is the case.
I think this is it!  I ran the spawn command via ssh myself, like you
suggested, and the process did fail, being unable to find the file.  I
moved the file into the home directory and that seemed to get things
working.  I'll checkout the new code from git later on - thanks for your
help!

--
Matthew Eric Bassett | http://mebassett.info