[racket] Math library ready for testing

From: Neil Toronto (neil.toronto at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 12 12:07:56 EST 2012

Using this thread is fine, because I'm monitoring it closely.

If you're not sure whether some behavior is an error, email the list.
Even if you're wrong, you're not wrong: if you misunderstood something,
it's probably the documentation's fault. Also, other people probably
misunderstood it in the same way, so resolving it in public is good.

Otherwise, submit a bug report. Here, the word "bug" means "bug the
person responsible," which ensures the *error* will get fixed. :D

Neil ⊥