[racket] CFRunLoopGetMain on Os X

From: Eric Dobson (eric.n.dobson at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 8 13:13:25 EST 2012

I had looked at the module and the problem was that even requiring it
started the gui stuff, but taking a closer look I found a solution.

(module helper racket/base
  (module inner-helper racket/base
    (require ffi/unsafe)
    (require mred/private/wx/common/once)
    (void (scheme_register_process_global "PLT_IS_FOREGROUND_APP"
(get-ffi-obj "main" #f _pointer))))
  (require 'inner-helper mred/private/wx/cocoa/init))
(require 'helper)

It seems like this could be made simpler, but it works for me now. Thanks
for the pointer.