[racket] DRRacket right-click menu fragility in Linux.

From: Ray Racine (ray.racine at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 4 21:55:50 EST 2012

Yea, I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, but the up/down button
change did not fix the issue.   In fact I'd say no impact positive or
negative.

It seems to happen when there is additional drawing 'complexity' in
co-occurrence with the pop up drawing area.  I.e. the pop up menu is
drawing where arrows are drawn or error highlighting is occurring etc.
Also maybe when the pop up menu area is near the 'edge' of the Dr window
and or pane area.  But again the problem is not consistently reproducible
yet happens more often then not.  Its not a once in a blue moon that
thing.  Sometimes an attempt to right click pop up  menu will fail numerous
times in a row then succeed for no apparent reason.