[racket] DRRacket right-click menu fragility in Linux.

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 4 21:07:42 EST 2012

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:11 PM, Stephen Chang <stchang at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:33 PM, Robby Findler
> <robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
>> I've pushed a fix to this. Thanks to Matthew for looking into it and
>> sorting it out and sorry for the delay.
>
> I'm using git head and I'm still seeing this problem (Ubuntu 11.10). I
> can't reliably reproduce it but in case it helps, it most recently
> happened when I selected tack arrows and now I can't bring up the menu
> to untack the arrows anymore.

The particular fix Matthew pointed me to is popping up the menu on a
mouse down event, not a mouse up event.

http://git.racket-lang.org/plt/blobdiff/27aa99944657c5827eee3772f715df7dd971d1e0..0377bda9474f8848a97509ace898174c83361006:/collects/framework/private/keymap.rkt

So I guess there's something else going on, too (because that's the
code that pops up the menu with the check syntax items).

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.