[racket] keyboard shortcut for jumping between definitions & interactions windows

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Aug 29 00:36:22 EDT 2012

7 hours ago, Robby Findler wrote:

> I think probably the best course is for you to implement these as
> your own keybindings file. You can put them on planet and see if you
> get any uptake from others (or maybe people will chime in here too,
> if you post them here or announce them here).

+1 for adding something more convenient.  I think that I suggested C-j
(for "jump") a few times in the past but maybe there was some use of
it other than a newline-like key that you mentioned?

FWIW, what I learned to use instead of the inconvenient C-f6 is to use
C-d C-d which has the effect of jumping to the definitions window, and
to get back to the interactions I usually run the definitions (or
"instinctively" use C-e C-e a few times before I realize that it
doesn't work.)