[racket] Can't create circles

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at hashcollision.org)
Date: Sun Aug 26 21:29:14 EDT 2012

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 6:14 PM, Geoffrey Boom <geoff.the.boom at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm learning how to use the Racket program, I'm still at the prologue
> of the Second edition of how to design programs. When I type in:

Hi Geoffrey,

Check the sidebar note in the prologue, where it says:

    (require 2htdp/image) specifies that you wish to add the "image"
library. Alternatively, use the “Language” drop-down menu, choose “Add
Teachpack ...” and pick "image".

A language often provides additional features in the form of a
"library".  The image stuff you're trying is one of those additional
features.  Add:

    (require 2htdp/image)

to the top of your Definitions window, and press Run.

Afterwards, the image stuff should work.  Please feel free to ask
questions on this mailing list if you continue to run into problems.
Good luck!

Posted on the users mailing list.