[racket] Are there Racket structures similar to Common Lisp's?

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at hashcollision.org)
Date: Fri Aug 17 14:52:41 EDT 2012

On Friday, August 17, 2012, Rouben Rostamian wrote:

> Is there the equivalent of Common Lisp's /structure/ type in
> Racket?  I looked through Racket's User Guide and Reference
> manuals but did not see something similar, although it's
> quite possible that I saw one but did not recognize it.
Racket's default structure constructors are functions with positional
arguments.  Racket does support functions with optional keyword arguments,

so it should be technically possble to do what Common Lisp does here.
 Other responses to this thread show some macros to autogenerate a helper
function that uses keyword arguments.