[racket] Are there Racket structures similar to Common Lisp's?

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at hashcollision.org)
Date: Fri Aug 17 14:52:41 EDT 2012

On Friday, August 17, 2012, Rouben Rostamian wrote:

> Is there the equivalent of Common Lisp's /structure/ type in
> Racket?  I looked through Racket's User Guide and Reference
> manuals but did not see something similar, although it's
> quite possible that I saw one but did not recognize it.

Racket's default structure constructors are functions with positional
arguments.  Racket does support functions with optional keyword arguments,

    http://docs.racket-lang.org/guide/lambda.html#(part._lambda-keywords)

so it should be technically possble to do what Common Lisp does here.
 Other responses to this thread show some macros to autogenerate a helper
function that uses keyword arguments.