[racket] Redex: selective rendering of metafunctions/judgments

From: Asumu Takikawa (asumu at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 8 18:19:57 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I've found the `render-reduction-relation-rules` parameter for Redex
typesetting very useful in the past for selectively rendering parts of a
reduction relation.

Is there any equivalent for metafunctions and judgment-forms? I couldn't
find any in the docs. I imagine it's harder because clauses for these
are not named, unlike reduction relations.

Would it be possible to allow optional names for judgment clauses?
Alternatively, even allowing selective rendering based on integer
indices would be useful.

Cheers,
Asumu

Posted on the users mailing list.