[racket] Unicode regexp character classes?

From: Charles Hixson (charleshixsn at earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 4 17:45:30 EDT 2012

Are there any unicode regular expression character classes?

I'm hoping for something similar to [:alpha:], etc. that are based
around, say, the first letter of the unicode character classification.
I *can* do what I want by disassembling strings by hand and using tests
based on char-general-category, but a regular expression would (should?)
be much neater.

(I know that these aren't mentioned in the documentation, but it just
says that it's talking about the "Frequently Used Character Classes",
not that there aren't any others.)

--
Charles Hixson