[racket] low level question: why begin0?

From: Ryan Culpepper (ryan at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 29 18:14:32 EDT 2012

I think the point of 'begin0' is that it handles multiple values
efficiently (ie, more so than a heap-allocated list). The expansion of
'begin0' would have to be something like

(call-with-values (lambda () e1)
   (lambda result (begin e2 (apply values result))))

since in general the number of values produced by e1 is not known at
expansion time.

Ryan