[racket] Quick on-screen documentation

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 15:58:44 EDT 2012

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 21:13, Nadeem Abdul Hamid <nadeem at acm.org> wrote:

> >> Using vanilla Dr Racket, I don't have a Script menu item until I
> >> install your plugin. But then I can't access the menu at all...
> >
> > What do you mean? The menu is here, but you can't click on it, or the
> menu
> > is empty?
> The menu is there, but trying to click *anywhere* on the menu bar, on
> any of the menus, doesn't work and results in a dialog box with:
> Error in script file "regexp-replace.rktd": initialization for
> menu-item%: prefix not supported for the current platform: 'meta.
> I don't know about Stephen, but I'm using Mac OS X.

Ah, that's the platform specific shortcut problem then (should be fixed in
new version).
The simplest solution for you should be to edit the file
regexp-replace.rktd (probably with another editor), and remove the meta in
the shortcuts. DrRacket should work again instantly then (no need to
You can find the file in a sub-directory of (find-system-dir 'home-dir)

Tell me if the problem remains.