[racket] Quick on-screen documentation

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 13:09:53 EDT 2012

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 19:01, Stephen Austin <antirealist at gmail.com> wrote:

> Using vanilla Dr Racket, I don't have a Script menu item until I
> install your plugin. But then I can't access the menu at all...

What do you mean? The menu is here, but you can't click on it, or the menu
is empty?
If it's because of the non-installed docs, try reinstalling it, now.

> Also, installing the plugin gives these errors:
>
> filebox: self-contract violation, received 1 argument, expected 2

Ah. It may be that filebox's last argument is optional since only recently
(so it should work on nightly builds but maybe not in 5.2.1).
I've uploaded a repaired version. Thanks.

Laurent