[racket] Distributing an app with required fonts

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 26 19:07:16 EDT 2012

You probably will have to use the lower-level API directly. I think that
you can use assemble-distribution with #:copy-collects argument to pick up
a directory containing the font, and then, in the code, find the font file
with collection-file-path. To make this work, you'd also need to use the
other aspects of the libraries documented on the same page as
assemble-distribution, of course.

.. hm, but I'm not sure how you'd get the font file to actually be
recognized by Racket to actually be able to get a font% object that'll draw
with that font.

Have you already sorted that out, or do you just install the font at the OS
level, currently?

Robby