[racket] What about an Racket Artifacts thread?

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 25 09:47:36 EDT 2012

(Minor quibble: these variables aren't dynamical scope but dynamically extent. That is, you are setting up a temporary assignment not a scope.)

I don't think Neil is questioning the need for sharing. I think he's arguing that we should organize the huge wealth of sharing that already exists.

I will say that I understand both perspectives, and I haven't made up my mind. Well I have but following PLT policy I shouldn't publicly state it because I am not willing to volunteer :-). So here it goes:

 I think we should have a wiki that is supervised by a (strict, human) editor
 The editor will have to figure out how people can easily find the relevant
 information among thousands of hints.