[racket] Example of using a struct as a port

From: Chad Albers (calbers at neomantic.com)
Date: Sat Apr 21 12:43:09 EDT 2012

I was thinking more along the lines of:

#lang racket
(struct i (x) #:property prop:input-port 0)
(define an-i (i "hello"))
(read an-i) ;; yields 'hello

I know this doesn't work.  IOW, the read operation actually has accesses to
a field inside the struct itself.  If that's impossible, then I'm trying to
understand why structs could be treated like ports, but then the data in
the port doesn't really have access to the field-values in the struct.

Thanks for your help,
--
Chad