[racket] Unlinking tool and package file injection

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 20 08:19:13 EDT 2012

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 2:16 AM, Laurent <laurent.orseau at gmail.com> wrote:

> After developing a tool using a development link, I want to test the file
> injection of the package, so I removed the link.
> The problem is that the tool still loads on DrRacket startup, even though
> the development link does not appear in `raco planet show`.
> Is this a bug or am I misunderstanding something?

That sounds like a bug.  One way to get around it for the moment is to
disable the tool in DrRacket.  Go to the Preferences dialog, choose
the Tools tab, and select the appropriate tool.  Then choose "Skip the
tool", and the next time you start DrRacket, it won't load the tool.

--
sam th
samth at ccs.neu.edu

Posted on the users mailing list.