[racket] Racket Mongrel2 adapter source release

From: Chad Albers (calbers at neomantic.com)
Date: Tue Apr 17 21:45:12 EDT 2012

To teach myself Racket scheme (which I now Iove),  I wrote an adapter to
the mongrel2 webserver.  I just open-sourced the code on github.  Once I
add unit testing and scribble documentation, I might try have it accepted
into planet racket, if anyone thinks it would be of  interest.

This is a beta release.  The API is unstable, and will take some polishing.
 However, an example of a functional mongrel2 handler is in the repository.

This is the first practical scheme code that I have written and released to
the public, so I welcome any comments and feedback that anyone has.  I want
to become a better scheme programmer, and also use this adapter for a
larger project I'm working on.