[racket] Any one familiar with Racket + Apache setup?

From: J G Cho (gcho at fundingmatters.com)
Date: Sat Apr 14 09:47:10 EDT 2012

Q1. Doc suggests using rewrite rule with Apache:

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://localhost:8080/$1 [P,NE]

What would that mean for URLs currently handled by Apache such as
index.html /lib/foo.js /css/milli-helen.css /bar/xyz.php ,etc?

The above seems like Apache acts as a go-between and nothing more. I
am guessing it could work if the project started from scratch with
Racket as the primary app. Is there a way for Racket to come into play
into an existing Apache app?

Q2. Has anyone tried 'Reverse Proxy'? Would the followings work? (I am
about try out but wouldn't mind saving some time if the answers are
found here.)

ProxyPass               /foo                   http://localhost:8080/foo
ProxyPassReverse   /foo                   http://localhost:8080/foo
ProxyPass               /bar                   http://localhost:8080/bar
ProxyPassReverse   /bar                   http://localhost:8080/bar

Or is it better to do:

ProxyPass               /xtra                  http://localhost:8080/
ProxyPassReverse   /xtra                  http://localhost:8080/

What I am trying to figure out is, how do I configure things (e.g.
Apache conf and Racket #:servlet-path, #:servlet-regex,
#:extra-files-paths, etc) such that both Apache and Racket can
co-exist?

Any hints are appreciated.

jGc

Posted on the users mailing list.