[racket] Status of the Allegro bindings?

From: Jon Rafkind (rafkind at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 13 13:53:32 EDT 2012

Also, I will give you that the allegro4 bindings were more complete. If you want more functionality than the current allegro5 bindings provide let me know and I'll work on it, or you can fork and send a pull request!

Last thing.. Allegro5 is based on OpenGL while Allegro4 is based on software rendering.