[racket] display problem

From: Stephen Bloch (sbloch at adelphi.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 13 13:31:25 EDT 2012

On Apr 12, 2012, at 8:18 AM, Roelof Wobben wrote:

>> Why do you need "overlay"?  I would think you could do this just with "beside" (unless you wanted to fine-tune the formatting).
>>

> Only beside. But how can I then take care that the text are displayed into the empty-scene.  I think you need overlay or something for that.

Oh, right: if you want to put the text in a particular place in the empty scene, you need overlay or place-image or something.

If you don't care WHERE the text appears in the animation window, you can just return the image of the text, and not worry about overlay or place-image.

Stephen Bloch
sbloch at adelphi.edu

Posted on the users mailing list.