[racket] Can't get PLaneT neil/json package today? Or is it just me?

From: J G Cho (gcho at fundingmatters.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 20:30:54 EDT 2012

I just downloaded Racket 5.2.1 (SnowLeo). It seems to get the package
from the PLanet fine.

This is a bad news for me in terms of using Racket at its full strength at work.

Does anyone know if it's possible to copy packages from my Laptop
(seems to be under Library/Racket) to Linux (where would be the
comparable directory location...)?