[racket] Policy on cross posting to the list and Stackoverflow

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Apr 11 18:04:13 EDT 2012

FWIW, SO is generally doing a good job, for a market that was plagued with
crappy sites like you describe.  So it's a decent option for that
particular kind of interactions.  The feature of suggesting existing
answers based on your question can work pretty well, and it looks like it
deals well with scalability issues -- both the technical aspects and the
social ones (by giving experienced users moderation power).  Advertising
isn't too bad either (not that I see any of it though...).