[racket] Poll: Does anybody besides Doug use 'plot'?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 30 12:39:51 EDT 2011

Yes, the other alternative being to make no changes and have it work
(and thus not need to get annoyed and read docs and something else you
weren't planning to do that moment), or to make a change to require
rackplot and some adjustments to how you call the code for added
functionality.

Either way, you plots get more beautiful.

Robby