[racket] Academic journals publishing Scheme/Lisp related research

From: David Van Horn (dvanhorn at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 28 10:15:06 EDT 2011

On 9/27/11 7:25 AM, Bas Steunebrink wrote:
> Ciao a tutti,
>
> Which is/are the best scientific journal(s) these days that publish
> research in the fundamentals of Scheme and lambda-calculus-related
> programming languages in general? They must not be afraid of technical
> details and denotational semantics. :-)
>
> I think I got some nice new results regarding metaprogramming/reflection
> in a lambda-calculus-based and Scheme-inspired language. But since I'm
> quite an "outsider" I have no idea what are the top conferences and
> journals here... Hopefully others here have a better overview!

In additional to the journals Shriram mentioned, you should consider
submitting to the Scheme workshop as a first step toward publishing in a
journal or top conference.  You'll get valuable feedback from the
community, which should make your initial journal or conference
submission stronger.

    http://www.schemeworkshop.org/

Unfortunately, you're about 9 months out from the next chance to submit.

David

Posted on the users mailing list.