[racket] Academic journals publishing Scheme/Lisp related research

From: Bas Steunebrink (bas at idsia.ch)
Date: Tue Sep 27 07:25:32 EDT 2011

Ciao a tutti,

Which is/are the best scientific journal(s) these days that publish
research in the fundamentals of Scheme and lambda-calculus-related
programming languages in general? They must not be afraid of technical
details and denotational semantics. :-)

I think I got some nice new results regarding metaprogramming/reflection
in a lambda-calculus-based and Scheme-inspired language. But since I'm
quite an "outsider" I have no idea what are the top conferences and
journals here... Hopefully others here have a better overview!

Best regards,
Bas

Posted on the users mailing list.