[racket] GUI Freeze when executing syntax check

From: Walter Wilhelm (mail at walterwilhelm.de)
Date: Mon Sep 26 16:47:10 EDT 2011

When i start drracket from a shell and click "check syntax" without any
input, everything is fine. But when i just type in a very simple
function like

(define f (lambda (x) x))

the syntax-check never ends. The GUI is still repainted if it is
occluded by other windows or minimized / maximized, but the layout is
not adjusted if i resize it. It shows no reaction upon button clicks.
The thread "drracket" sleeps, no CPU usage.