[racket] request for testing .apk file

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 25 23:42:07 EDT 2011

I'm working on automating the build process for Android phone packages
(.apk) for Whalesong.  Before I do so, I'd like people who have
android phones to try the following:

    http://hashcollision.org/tmp/WhereAmI-debug.apk

This is that geolocation test program from earlier, but as an Android
package.  The program should use your phone to pick up the phone's
latitude/longitude, and should also start up relatively quickly.  It
seems to take about a second to load on my Nexus One, and I want to
make sure that this holds for other common phones out there.

   * Known bug: the program will restart if the orientation of the
phone changes.

Thanks for any feedback!

Posted on the users mailing list.