[racket] Quoted expressions in #lang racket

From: Ivanyi Peter (pivanyi at freemail.hu)
Date: Sun Sep 18 19:32:21 EDT 2011

Hi All, Just my two cents. :-) I am coming from the "original Lisp" point of view as well.At the beginning of the discussion I have not undertood any of the answers. They were"very cryptic" to me as well, but I have to say that these two papers made clear whatis the position of DrRacket and I understand this. I am not sure why these papers made itclear and the discussion did not. Sorry.I will even try to incorporate these into my own teaching and thinking. :-)I am still with DrRacket. :-))) Peter Ivanyi