[racket] Quoted expressions in #lang racket

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 18 16:47:45 EDT 2011

> Ok, maybe this is not something that's important in other programming
> languages, but it *is* important in lisps. As a lisp educator, how can you
> *not* to teach this fundamental fact about lisp?

It's funny that here you're berating Robby, who's put more time into
different ways of printing than anyone I can think of in the Lisp
community.  Take a look at the options offered in the "Show Details"
part of language selection.  In particular, the quasiquote
representation is probably a better way to help students understand
the issues you think are vital.

Shriram

Posted on the users mailing list.