[racket] Parsing a string into a quoted expr

From: Jeremy Kun (kun.jeremy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 12 19:20:05 EDT 2011

I want to take a string which contains an expression and parse it as a
quoted expression, which I can then potentially evaluate or manipulate.

I noticed that the load function has this capability built into it, and I
know at some point racket has to take strings and parse them into
expressions. Is there a single function I can call to do this? If not, would
it be trivial to write a reader extension to do this? As in, just read all
characters in and quote the result.

Or I might just be better off writing a function that matches parens...but
it seems like reinventing the wheel when I don't have to.

Thanks for the advice!

Jeremy