[racket] About bug reporting

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Fri Sep 9 18:44:01 EDT 2011

My experienve too is that bugs reported via the Racket users list are
responded to more quickly. Nevertheless I think a bug report is the right
medium. Let's not forget that the PLT team has much work at hand. My
experience is that after some patience, bug reports are treated very
sincerely. May be the PLT team is too kind accepting bugs reported on the
users list where the reports should be posted on the bugs report site. By
using this site you also inform the PLT team what version and platform you
are using.
Jos