[racket] recent updates to Whalesong development: web-world

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 8 19:17:11 EDT 2011

OK, I'll be that guy.

1. It works great on Firefox 6.02 on both Windows 7 and OS X 10.6.8.

Cool!

2. Unfortunately Internet Explorer 8 on Windows 7 gives a page with
red text saying:

'Error: unable to focus to "add-button": "JScript object expected"'

3. As for Internet Explorer 9: I keep telling Windows Update, "Yeah,
I'll take a rain-check on that, thanks". But when I eventually relent,
I'll let you know, if you haven't heard from someone else by then.