[racket] syntax-parse and literals

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 7 15:01:31 EDT 2011

I think that's true. Eli has an idea about how to use "sub-binding"
information to deal with this better. I also think "modulets" might be
an answer too. It's definitely something that needs to be improved in
this case and in quite a few others. (For example, the documentation
does a poor job letting you know what pre-defined struct properties
there are.)

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>