[racket] Links to the main documentation site

From: Rodolfo Carvalho (rhcarvalho at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 6 11:51:43 EDT 2011

Hello,

I have a suggestion. I noticed that docs.racket-lang.org always point to the
most recent docs, and it seems there is no way to permalink the pages. The
result is some blog posts, mailing list links, and so forth or break or
point to the wrong thing that the original author pointed to.

I saw today on the list someone reading the docs for 5.0.1 and using 5.1.3,
and I myself tried to follow a link from "
http://vemod.net/using-racket-to-configure-apache" to "
http://docs.racket-lang.org/scribble/preprocessor.html#%28part._.Indentation_in_.Preprocessed_output%29"
which currently links to limbo, although it may have been a good link for a
previous version of the docs.

What do you think? Would it be practical to include in the URL the Racket
version being used?
E.g.: http://docs.racket-lang.org/5.1.3/continue/

[]'s

Rodolfo Carvalho