[racket] Adding dispatcher to serve/servlets may be?

From: Veer (diggerrrrr at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 6 09:04:06 EDT 2011

I don't have concrete example , but some scenario I can think of are :

1. Map a url path to a servlet that does not reside in servlet root directory.
2. Protect certain resource such as files , allowing only
authenticated and authorized user to access it.
3. Capture a incoming request , do something with it .

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 6:12 PM, Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you give an example?
>
> Jay
>
> On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 6:39 AM, Veer <diggerrrrr at gmail.com> wrote:
>> But this will require duplicating most of what serve/servlet already does.
>>
>> I was thinking in terms of customizing other user's serve/servlet that
>> takes my or someone else  dispatcher
>> and plugs it in and adding to the existing functionality of serve/servlet.
>>

>> On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 5:24 PM, Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> That's what serve/launch/wait is. If serve/servlet isn't quite
>>> customizable enough, you should use serve/launch/wait and perhaps
>>> dispatch/servlet
>>>
>>> Jay

>>> --
>>> Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
>>> Assistant Professor / Brigham Young University
>>> http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay
>>>
>>> "The glory of God is Intelligence" - D&C 93
>>>

> --
> Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
> Assistant Professor / Brigham Young University
> http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay
>
> "The glory of God is Intelligence" - D&C 93

Posted on the users mailing list.