[racket] racket ppa for ubuntu

From: Doug Orleans (dougorleans at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 4 22:27:27 EDT 2011

Did this go anywhere?  It would definitely be cool to see DrRacket in
the Ubuntu Applications menu.

A screenshot in the Ubuntu Software Center would be nice too, but I
don't know where that comes from (doesn't seem to be part of the
.desktop file).  Oh hm, does it get them from
http://screenshots.debian.net/ ?  Anyone want to upload some there?

--Doug