[racket] Module docs

From: Mark Carter (mcturra2000 at yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Sun Sep 4 05:30:03 EDT 2011

________________________________

I did the following:
1. Deleted c:\Racket directory (where I install Racket)

2. Deleted C:\Users\mcarter\AppData\Roaming\Racket dir. Everything should be in a clean state now
3. Installed  the nightly build 2011-09-01.
4. cd c:\Users\mcarter\repos\tacc\carali (I had moved it from scheme directory, up a level)

5. raco link %cd%
6. raco setup >err.txt

err.txt seemed to highlight a number of errors multiple times:

	1. raco setup: error running: (lib scribblings/main/search.scrbl)
	2. raco setup: error running: (lib scribblings/main/start.scrbl)A paste of the full output is here: http://pastebin.com/UCSe70ve . Console output also reported a number of times:
   build-path: preceding path's convention incompatible with string path element: "out.sxref"
I am able to generate html directly from the carali.scrbl file, so it's not that that the scribble file itself is bad.

I like the "raco link" command. I think it's a good idea.

Posted on the users mailing list.