[racket] module->language-info at repl

From: Jon Rafkind (rafkind at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 1 15:01:48 EDT 2011

More details on how my system is setup:

1. Make a directory for a new language called Z
2. Edit Z/lang/reader.rkt and put this in there
#lang s-exp syntax/module-reader

#:info z-info

(define (z-info key default filter)
  (printf "called z-info\n")
  (filter key default))

3. Edit Z/main.rkt
#lang racket/base
(provide (all-from-out racket/base))

4. Run with the Z language
$ PLTCOLLECTS=`pwd`:$PLTCOLLECTS racket -Iq Z
Welcome to Racket v5.1.3.6.

At this point I would expect it to say "called z-info" to try to set up the runtime.