[racket] Splicing format string?

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Thu Sep 1 10:23:45 EDT 2011

Have a look at planet-fmt in Planet. The docs are in a msword doc file
(under browse)
Gives you iteration, tabulation, allignment and more.

(apply (fmt "!d*(xd)") syms) or
((fmt "us!d*(xd)") syms)

!d : display only if the list is not empty
*  : repeat until no more elements
xd : display a space and one element
(...) : compound

Jos