[racket] require error

From: Marco Morazan (morazanm at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 18 09:16:57 EDT 2011

I'm at a loss with this error. Can anyone provide some insight?

So, I have the following (in a file named green.rkt):
(module green ...
  (provide expr)
  (provide program)
  ;(provide num-functs)

  <a bunch of definitions including definitions for expr, program,
num-functs, and everything in the ...>  )

In a different file I have:

(require "green.rkt")

If as above, I comment out (provide num-functs) I get the following error:

     expand: unbound identifier in module in: num-functs

This makes sense since I have not provided num-functs.

If I uncomment it I get the following error:

  #%module-begin: bad syntax in: (#%module-begin (#%require
scheme/base) (#%require "green.rkt") (define-syntaxes (prog)
(let-values (((cert) (#%app syntax-local-certifier (quote #t)))) ....

There is no problem reported with any other of my provide statements
which resolved all other of my errors of type 1 above (i.e., expand).

Any suggestions?

--

Cheers,

Marco