[racket] Graphics Issues in Ubuntu 11.10

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 17 20:45:27 EDT 2011

Jon Rafkind,

Any chance that you might put a version with Matthew's fix on the PPA
site? Also, could you make libgtkglext1 a dependency of the install so
that the OpenGL-dependent games in plt-games work?

(I wish I knew how .debs work so I could help with this instead of
just asking for stuff. I've spent probably 20-30 hours total over 3 or
4 times trying to figure it out, and each time I give up after a
wasted day. By the time I go back and try to do it again, I've
forgotten whatever it was I might have learned and had to start all
over again.)

Todd