[racket] Applicaton icon on windows

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 15 17:33:29 EDT 2011

Are you using create-embedding-executable or something like it? If so,
you should be able to pass the 'aux' argument to specify the icons.

I'm not sure why the approach you're trying is failing, but I do
believe that Racket rewrites the binaries to tell itself where to find
its code (sometimes embedding the code right in there at some known
offset), so if something is also doing that, it maybe is messing that
process up.

Robby