[racket] frustrated with error message

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 13 21:11:42 EDT 2011

I believe that this is the broken version. It's so old I cannot really recall the details. [Someone correct me if I am wrong.] The easiest fix is to upgrade.

For now, tell students not to insert images or graphical syntax into drracket. Instead build images with the primitives.

We will release a new version soon (5.2) and I urge you to upgrade to that one as soon as your tech guy can handle it.

-- Matthias