[racket] plot with DateTime data

From: Neil Toronto (neil.toronto at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 7 11:54:11 EDT 2011

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to do that right now.

I'm currently rewriting 'plot'. It will be available in Racket 5.2 later
this month.

If you're plotting a histogram where the bars are labeled with dates and
times, the new 'plot' will let you do exactly what you want.

If you want to plot a continuous graph with a date-labeled x axis...
well, it's on my to-do list. :/

Neil T