[racket] lc with redex

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Wed Oct 5 10:37:02 EDT 2011

To whom it concerns,

A new lambda-calculus-with-redex version is available on my web page:

http://www.telefonica.net/web2/koot/

Inform me, please, when encountering any problems or errors or when you have
other suggestions.
Kind regards, Jos

- renamed all .ss and .scm files with suffix rkt.

- improvement of the description of alpha congruence such as not to be
confused with equality.

- a more elaborated text on the difference between traversal by depth and by
width.

- some minor and estetical editing on the text and source codes.

- deletion of normal-order-beta-reductor-version-2, because I implemented it
wrongly and it appeared not to be deterministic after all.