[racket] typo in signatures?

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 4 12:50:36 EDT 2011

For testing, you want to use check-within because check-expects fails.

For real programming, you actually want to use inequality comparisons,
so that they see how to program with Doubles elsewhere.

For teaching abstraction, you may ask why repeat all these (<= n x n+epsilon)
everywhere. Oh, let's write inexact=?