[racket] CRLF vs LF & windows

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 1 14:11:49 EDT 2011

On Saturday, October 1, 2011, Rodolfo Carvalho <rhcarvalho at gmail.com> wrote:
> Good news!
> I happen to use DrRacket in Windows and Linux and every time I switch
systems version control will mark every line as changed because of line
endings.
> I didn't try the pre-release yet. Is there a way to explicitly choose
between CRLF and LF?

Not currently, no. Give the new version a try (I fixed a big in it this man
ing so you may want to wait until tonight's nightly build happens) and if
there is some usecase that isn't well-covered, please let us know, and we'll
figure out something to do to make it better.

Robby