[racket] Looking for awk examples

From: Hendrik Boom (hendrik at topoi.pooq.com)
Date: Sat Oct 1 08:43:05 EDT 2011

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 03:11:54PM -0400, Danny Yoo wrote:

> (...) I don't think
> Racket has an "sre" library to support the writing regexps with
> s-expressions.

Which, for me, raises the question whether there are any tools that
do pattern matching like regexps written with s-expressions applied to
s-expressions instead of strings.

Or maybe grammar formalisms that reparse s-expressions instead of
strings.

Or maybe tools to build that kind of thing.

It's somthing I'd like to use, but I'd prefer not to reinvent the
rolling log if there are already perfectly good wagon wheels available.

-- hendrik

Posted on the users mailing list.